#1 Igor_*

Igor_*

Epsilon

• Non-Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 09:11 AM

Dear brothers and sisters,

A little report (sorry, it's in Russian) and many pictures you can see on my site here:

http://christadelphi...d.com/index.htm

With love in our Lord,
P.I.G. :eek:

#2 Ezzle_*

Ezzle_*

Theta

• Non-Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 08:22 PM

Dear brothers and sisters,

A little report (sorry, it's in Russian) and many pictures you can see on my site here:

http://christadelphi...d.com/index.htm

With love in our Lord,
P.I.G. :eek:

Thanks for that Igor. The pictures are beautiful. So different to Australia (Australia is beautiful in a different way). I've taken the liberty of translating your Russian (via Altavista Babelfish) into English. I hope it translated OK. Here it is:

And here are we again together. The Lord helped us to be gathered in one of the most excellent places of Kazakhstan, in the health resort place "Borovoy", in the sanatorium Of "bogatoz". Place the remarkable fact that here is located the area of parking of the earliest pilgrims from the West into Tibet, where the sky is connected with the earth, where the sun at any time of day sends to the earth the seven-colored rays of rainbow. Arrived us more than 90 people; they were arranged; very heat- met with the brothers and the sisters and... to the occupations. But from the morning on 6 May program was such saturated (excellent lecture of David P. "lessons from the life Of isaii", the emotional and intelligible appearance of brother Roger T. "as god it appears"), is certain reading bible on the satellite. More elderly sisters tired in the road and could not in the evening after supper listen to the appearance of brother David and look interesting slides about the life of bee! 7 May work from the morning to the evening. But this so is healthy! With each encounter we not only reveal our hearts, we become actually brothers and sisters, but the main thing is we more and more greatly understand in the study of the word Of gospodnya. If not our western brothers sister, who help by means for conducting the school, we never could themselves thus be gathered. The thanks to them is enormous. And to the new encounters.

Ezzle

#3 Kesaph

Kesaph

Mu

• Christadelphian
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,207 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:56 AM

That's an interesting translation...I got the gist though, thanks Ezzle.

#4 Igor_*

Igor_*

Epsilon

• Non-Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:51 AM

That's an interesting translation...I got the gist though, thanks Ezzle.

Translation is really good and almost correct :clap2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users