Wanderer566's Content

There have been 5 items by Wanderer566 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#432824 Deity of Christ

Posted by Wanderer566 on 11 June 2011 - 08:08 PM in Theology

This is my question, If Christ is not a God, because as the bible says, that God is a spirit. Then shall we say that any spirit that has have no flesh and bones, are they gods too?

#432795 Deity of Christ

Posted by Wanderer566 on 10 June 2011 - 10:54 AM in Theology

Nope, I don't think that's a prayer. :)

Friend, if you open your dictionary and find the word, pray or prayer, that is only for God, and any thing that you say to God, thats what you call prayer, or you pray, cause you cannot talk to God directly, so if you cannot talk to God directly, so talk to him in prayer in any aspects...so friend remember this, any thing that you talk to God, you call that prayer...cause the meaning of prayer, is talking to God,,,so thank you...

#432794 Deity of Christ

Posted by Wanderer566 on 10 June 2011 - 10:46 AM in Theology

You can be "divine" without being God. Jesus is a divine being, but he is not God. The angels, too, are divine beings, but they are not God.

I'm not aware of any Unitarian argument or Bible passage which describes Jesus as "a friend who is always with us", but since Jesus is immortal (like the angels), I find no difficulty in the idea that he can be "always with us."
[list]Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

HI Evangelion,
Would you like to differentiate the terms 'divine' and 'God' please? Can one be divine and be a flesh and blood man at the same time? Is Jesus divine before the resurrection?
Also how do you define 'oneness with God the father'? On the other hand, the word 'pay obeisance' has been mistakenly translated as 'worship' in the NT. Hence,how much should we pay obeisance to Jesus? Can he hear us since he is a divine mediator and high priest? Can we pray to him? I mean ask for his help and tallk to him.

Thanks.

Hello my fellow Friend, this is i want to ask with you? how could you say that Jesus is not a God? because he has flesh and bones? that argument is to smoother to destruct...lol...so if that is your premise,
that Jesus Christ is not God. can you find me a text in the Bible that says Jesus Christ is not a God!...if you can show that text or sentence in the bible then, i will say to you, your Good...but if not...your not Good...cause I'm now at the age of 13 years old, of my full experience searching and reading the word of God, i don't see that the bible says that Jesus Christ is not a God...All from Genesis to Revelation, it speaks all to the story of Jesus Christ, Which is the, God's Only Begotten Son....so that's all, if you want to ask question from me you can find me on Facebook.....At this Email add: batosai566@yahoo.com....so Good bye my friend...see yah!

#432793 Deity of Christ

Posted by Wanderer566 on 10 June 2011 - 10:35 AM in Theology

thanks for the answers given to my past question.. now i would like to know about the pre-existence of Christ.. is it true or not? what did he possibly me mean when he said that before abraham he IS(or I AM)? just want to clear my mind of this things. bcoz i grew up accepting trinity and upon reading some of the forums here, im not sure now what to believe... hope ul help me.. thanks again..

Hey i want to pass to you my some earn knowledge about preexistence of Jesus Christ. First of all Jesus Saith, I'll paraphrase it, before abraham was born, was i am...technically speaking that the only person can use the word I AM is God, cause the word I AM is the other word of YHWH...or let it pronounce YAHWEH,..or the other term is Eternal,...there is no man that can take this word, so if you are God you can take this Word, or let say this you can quote the word (I AM)...this is i want to clear for you, that Christ is God, if Christ is not God he cannot Preexist, or let say he cannot say that before Abraham, was I AM....! who is the person that live in BC until in AD? no? there is no person that lives longer...only God can do that, exist at all time, cause God has no Beginning nor Ending, Cause he is Eternal....Thats All....Thank you and God Bless To all that Read this...:)

#432792 Deity of Christ

Posted by Wanderer566 on 10 June 2011 - 10:22 AM in Theology

The Word in John 1:1 is not Jesus, but rather, God's Word (His thoughts, plan, message). This word was from the beginning, because, right from the beginning, God had this plan, this message for us. The message and plan are that He loves us, and has a way for us to be reconciled back to Him. In John 1:14, the Word becomes flesh...this is the part where the plan of God, promised from the begining, is revealed in human flesh, in the person of Jesus Christ. Jesus, the man of flesh, who would reveal to us God's grace and plan, there from the beginning, in his life and death. We can be reconciled back to God because of Jesus, God's plan revealed in flesh.

Make sense? The common mistake is in assuming because in verse 1 the Word is with God and is God, and then in verse 14 the Word is made flesh, obviously reffering to Jesus, that that means we can throw out all the verses in between and make it mean the Word is God, the Word is Jesus therfore Jesus is God...which is faulty reasoning and doesn't make sense.

this is my question, why did you say that in john 1:1 is not Jesus?, how could you say?. by the way this is my point, I believe that The man Christ Jesus is the God's Only Begotten Son, and then do you remember that john 1:1 says, in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God,..first of all, in the beginning was the Word, and the Word which is says in john 1:1 is one of Jesus Title, concerning or according in his manifestation.. The Bible says that Jesus Christ is the living Word, Therefore in john 1:1 speaks to the Father which is the God the father and to the Son, Jesus Christ...and here, if the bible says that the word was God,..then if you dig the dictionary or anything else, Cause i believe that God is a person, then how could you say that the word was person? if the bible literally speaking in john 1:1, the word was a person? then if the word was not a person, then who are worthy to take this position?, the worthy person can take this position is God also, there is no man can take this position, then obviously you can oversee who is the worthy person to take this position...if i guess the worthy man or person can take this is, Jesus Christ only...cause Jesus Christ is not only a man, but a God-man....therefore john 1:1 is obviously speaking on God the son and God the father which is called God, and the Word was (Jesus Christ)....there is anything else to argue this? Lastly speaking the (word) in john 1:1 does not says that the literal Word, but that's the other title of Jesus Christ is (Word)....Thank you & God Bless to all that heareth this...